You can easily find here about the Jagannath University Entry Test Result 2017. Recently the Authority of the Jagannath University has been published the Admission Circular 2017-2018 for all interested and eligible candidates. The Authority has been published the Admission Notices after the HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) Result 2017. Here we have complete and comprehensive information is available in detail for the convenience of interested candidates.
Admission Test Dates for Jagannath University:
KA Unit: 13th of October, 2017
KHA Unit: 22 September, 2017
GA Unit: 15th of September, 2017
GHA Unit: 20 October, 2017
CHA Unit: 16th of September, 2017
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- Here below we are going to describe some important dates and deadlines for Jagannath University Entry Test Result 2017.
- The Admission Application process is going to start from 8th of August, 2017.
- All interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply as soon as possible.
- The deadline for the submission of Admission Application is 31st of August, 2017.
- Application charges are 404 TK for A, B, C and D Units and 505 TK for Unit E.
- Admission Test Dates will publish soon.
- It is expected that the admission test will hold in the month of Sep, 2017.
- For additional details must visit the official website of Jagannath University.
Jagannath University Entry Test Result 2017
After the successful completion of Admission Test / Entry Test the Jagannath University Entry Test Result 2017 will publish soon on the official website of Jagannath University. The Entry Test will firstly publish on the official website of JU and soon we update here.
Below we are going to exhibits some important requirements and eligibility criteria in order to get Admission in Jagannath University for the session of 2017-2018. The applicants who have passed SSC (Secondary School Certificate) in 2014 and 2015 and HSC (Higher School Certificate) in 2016 and 2017 in (Biology, Physics, and Chemistry) are eligible for admission in Jangannath University.
Applicants who passed SSC before 2014 are not eligible for application.
- A Unit requirement: candidates must have minimum GPA 8.50 with fourth subject in SSC and HSC
- B Unit requirement: candidates must have minimum GPA 8.00 with fourth subject in SSC and HSC
- C Unit requirement: candidates must have minimum GPA 8.50 with fourth subject in SSC and HSC
- D Unit requirement: Follow the ABC requirement
- E Unit Requirement: candidates must have minimum GPA 7.00 with fourth subject in SSC and HSC